Watching it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would be confident of something versus utds defence if we had some players capable of taking advantage of it but we havent. was same versus liverpool they have shocking defence not capable of defending set pieces but we cant take a set piece to save our lives, our corners are dire obviously martinez doesnt work on them, we may as well give the other team a goal kick than have a corner, set pieces are worth a lot of points maybe if martinez had a clue at set pieces we might of got in top 4 last season.

Even more difficult with Mirallas out. Would have fancied him against their defence. Think I would prefer Atsu to start but £ to a penny RM will select Osman.

i would be confident of something versus utds defence if we had some players capable of taking advantage of it but we havent. was same versus liverpool...
We've got Lukaku who scored a hatrick against united in Fergie's last game. You're not telling me their defence has got better since then?

We've got Lukaku who scored a hatrick against united in Fergie's last game. You're not telling me their defence has got better since then?
who have we got to vreate the chances for lukaku, no mirallas or barkley no coleman. lukakus not getting many opportunities to use his finishing ability thats my main concern, were a bit short of creativity

Watched it again.

I think Lukaku on the right was a masterstroke, tbh.

Watch Moreno all game, didn't move, stayed on Lukaku all game.

Imagine Hibbo with Sterling and Moreno running at him.

who have we got to vreate the chances for lukaku, no mirallas or barkley no coleman. lukakus not getting many opportunities to use his finishing ability thats my main concern, were a bit short of creativity
Fair do's. We def miss Ross & Seamus and Belg Kev's been great. When's the Baines/Pienaar combo back?

Status
Not open for further replies.