• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Booing Schneiderlin when he came on was a f***ing discrace. What does that achieve?

Sorry to swear but I couldn’t think of a better way of putting it.
We appear to have a section of our fan base who like to boo anything that displeases them.
I just hope our Ball boys are strong willed as any mistake and I fear they will be next for the boo treatment

I think the boo's mostly were for big Sam not putting on cenk when it was crying out for him to get minutes on the pitch, no other player needed to come, then he made it worse by picking sniderlin, so it was a collective disbelief

Booing Schneiderlin when he came on was a f***ing discrace. What does that achieve?

Sorry to swear but I couldn’t think of a better way of putting it.
It's not schneiderlin specifically that got booed but the sub that was made.

The idea of being 3 up at home and the better team and we are looking to defend it? The idea that we can go out and sign a actual striker and yet again he can't get on the pitch but we are told he isn't up to it?

Niasse wasn't up to it, he is the difference between a hopeful finish to the season and a relegation pretty much so far.

The fans want to see player a given a chance. The likes of klassen tosun vlasic etc so when at home and you are making literally defensive subs (2 defenders and a defensive midfielder) then doesn't that represent the current affairs at the club?

I can guarantee the boos were because a lad like tosun wasn't given a chance to even get on the pitch and for me that is completely justified.

Absolutely, was hoping he was going to get Nyarko'd as well!
Fed up with his cba attitude while being paid a kings ransom, in the bin with him.
Nyarko was treated absolutely disgraceful. Some of the vile abuse I heard especially away from home was horrible

The idea of being 3 up at home and the better team and we are looking to defend it? The idea that we can go out and sign a actual striker and yet again he can't get on the pitch but we are told he isn't up to it?

Niasse wasn't up to it, he is the difference between a hopeful finish to the season and a relegation pretty much so far.

The fans want to see player a given a chance. The likes of klassen tosun vlasic etc so when at home and you are making literally defensive subs (2 defenders and a defensive midfielder) then doesn't that represent the current affairs at the club?

I can guarantee the boos were because a lad like tosun wasn't given a chance to even get on the pitch and for me that is completely justified.

Gueye was injured mate.

That really isn't correct.

The substitution got booed and the booing stopped and the Schnides came on and probably half the ground booed.

Yeah you’re right, we should be playing lads not right for the Premiership.

It sends a message to him to shape up or ship out. No problem with that at all.

And yes the booing was for Schneiderlain ffs. Gueye was injured, it was actually the right sub (given Sam put him on the bench ahead of Beni) - the booing told him he needs to put more effort in if he wants to play for this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.