Vote George Shaw Goal of the Month - update, winner !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant full length 4 minute video now up on the EFC site, detailing his full day at Finch Farm, showing him meeting all the players and the U21s team as well. Love the bit when Geri comes in and gives him a little hug & kiss on the head at the end:

Just had the chance to view this video for the first time. Sweet Lord that was an amazing 4 minutes of viewing.
After George is done with playing, there is a career in football media for him easily.
What a personality at such a young age! :)

Brilliant full length 4 minute video now up on the EFC site, detailing his full day at Finch Farm, showing him meeting all the players and the U21s team as well. Love the bit when Geri comes in and gives him a little hug & kiss on the head at the end:

That is just beautiful - inspirational at every level, George, his family, the players, Roberto, the club. What pride we can have in each and everyone of them.

On the day Liverpool where wheeling out ex players to stamp their mark on that Cash Cow of a stand they're building .
Our club was showing the very best of itself to young George Shaw (what a lovely lad), players & manager alike just fantastic
No matter what happens in the future please dont ever change from this Everton....its what makes the club what it is.

I think you probably need to learn a bit about the value of PR and creating a feelgood factor in a 'professional business'.

Im not against the 'feel good factor', I was speaking to @Norwegian Cow (another who was misunderstood) saying that they could of done like a community goal of the month award were they all then go into goal of the season at the awards ceremony and such, it keeps the professional side as just that, yet there is twelve happy families fighting for a legitimate award recognised by the club chosen by the fans, it would be a tremendous boost to all involved.

Its all about opinions here so don't get too offended mate, you might cause yourself some harm ;)

Im not against the 'feel good factor', I was speaking to @Norwegian Cow (another who was misunderstood) saying that they could of done like a community goal of the month award were they all then go into goal of the season at the awards ceremony and such, it keeps the professional side as just that, yet there is twelve happy families fighting for a legitimate award recognised by the club chosen by the fans, it would be a tremendous boost to all involved.

Its all about opinions here so don't get too offended mate, you might cause yourself some harm ;)

ive just checked and it wasnt even a real game! also there was no goalkeeper! bit easy for the lad

i see he's doing interviews on the radio now, getting too big for his boots i see

ive just checked and it wasnt even a real game! also there was no goalkeeper! bit easy for the lad

i see he's doing interviews on the radio now, getting too big for his boots i see

I agree mate, I think he needs to just calm down a little and see if he can do it over the course of a season, better finisher than Kone tbf !

Status
Not open for further replies.