Vladimir Weiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a year on his contract. Even moneybags City will want to get shut for cash. Plenty chasing him like, so he must have something going for him.

Even THT in response to Fourth Official putting that about us monitoring Weiss' situation said were being clever or carefull when it comes to fees for players, suggesting he'd be cheap im guessing?!.

Even THT in response to Fourth Official putting that about us monitoring Weiss' situation said were being clever or carefull when it comes to fees for players, suggesting he'd be cheap im guessing?!.

That's determined by City. And when have we ever not been careful when it comes to fees?

He played for espanyol last year I think, I heard he did okay and started most games. I haven't really seen much of him though

I watched him a few times last season actually, versatile, rapido, young and has quite the creative spark at times. Ripped RCD Mallorca to shreds when they played us in January from what I remember! Plays on the right as well, what's not to like?

He's also a Slovak, and I just hope that he can live up to the benchmark that Mucha has set.

I watched him a few times last season actually, versatile, rapido, young and has quite the creative spark at times. Ripped RCD Mallorca to shreds when they played us in January from what I remember! Plays on the right as well, what's not to like?

He's also a Slovak, and I just hope that he can live up to the benchmark that Mucha has set.

:lol:

Jan+Mucha+Everton+v+Wigan+Athletic+Premier+zWIgGFjA624l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.