Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are trying. Their choice just doesn't tally with yours.
No choice has been made yet.

Benitez was a ridiculous appointment, we all knew that at the time (some tried to pretend it wasn't, I get that) Pereira has done nothing to warrant consideration.

It could work out OK, who knows, personally I think some managers just settle in well at certain clubs but if the issue is fans not being placated then it may be an idea for them to read the room a bit at least. Appointing a manager when its fairly obvious what the backlash would be is just madness.

There is a big difference between a fan not wanting a manager and being willing to give them a chance.

Call me crazy but I think he could do well. He is a little bit crazy, full of energy and likes confrontation. He is the kind of manager blues could love. He will need results from a poor team but I think he could win the fans very quickly and change the mood at the club.

It is Everton and Moshiri, so almost any appointment made does not bode well. All things point to a sacking before Christmas. Maybe we will be surprised. Vitor will have all my support.

Call me crazy but I think he could do well. He is a little bit crazy, full of energy and likes confrontation. He is the kind of manager blues could love. He will need results from a poor team but I think he could win the fans very quickly and change the mood at the club.

It is Everton and Moshiri, so almost any appointment made does not bode well. All things point to a sacking before Christmas. Maybe we will be surprised. Vitor will have all my support.

we’ve had christmas you know? or do you get an extra one

Dave cant you see hes just another veteran manager on the take - he's never coached at the highest level because either a) hes not good enough, b) only interested in the money or c) both.
He managed Porto. Isn't that a high level?

I dont want actively want him, but I;m not completely opposed to him...IF it is him.

Silva wins 10-0 every week in that league, yet I don't see anybody arguing for him.

It's like I've slipped into an alternate reality. Today on the radio, I heard that we're all clamouring to see this 'club legend' return as manager. I must have imagined him leaving at 18 and then proceeding to laugh at us for years on end before coming back for a payday when his legs had gone.

I've already had to sit there and watch him pretend to be a centre midfielder, and now they want us to cheer along while he plays manager.

This club has lost its mind.
What's any of that got to do with him doing a decent job at Derby... which he has despite you saying he hasn't ?

I have nothing against any manager who want to come here because they want to do well and reap the benefits.

His appointment will split the fans but RIGHT NOW we need to surpass this anger towards
Vitor Pereira and focus on him getting the wins to keep OUR club in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.