Confirmed Signing Vitaliy Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
£17mil on a 5 year deal would mean £3.4mil upfront which we may have cleared from James.

But for me if we have offers for certain players and we can replace with higher potential younger players then it makes sense.

You say that like it's a masterplan by Benitez...who took over transfers and fell out with Digne just last month.

The idea he's implementing this drive for "past it" players to fund well scouted younger players, I don't believe one bit.

He's fell out with Digne. Had someone on his list he could get with no issues. Sold and replaced.

No doubt it'll take the lad a while to settle in....and Rafael will be sacked by then.

You say that like it's a masterplan by Benitez...who took over transfers and fell out with Digne just last month.

The idea he's implementing this drive for "past it" players to fund well scouted younger players, I don't believe one bit.

He's fell out with Digne. Had someone on his list he could get with no issues. Sold and replaced.

No doubt it'll take the lad a while to settle in....and Rafael will be sacked by then.
Just settle down and observe where the Rafalution takes us.

No point in projecting ahead. It will unfold and then you'll have your opportunity to critique it. Because at the moment you're dealing in HUGE assumptions.

From what I've read about this guy he strikes me as a £5m player that would still be a risk at that price. With the financial position Everton are in the moment they should only be paying £20m for players that would be worth £30+m if they were tied in to longer contracts by their current club.
Where did you read this?

From what I've read about this guy he strikes me as a £5m player that would still be a risk at that price. With the financial position Everton are in the moment they should only be paying £20m for players that would be worth £30+m if they were tied in to longer contracts by their current club.
Ey? 5 million gets nothing nowadays. Definitely not someone who's a highly rated up and coming left back.

lol

No.
+
Hopefully.

Where did you read this?

Somewhere 'suspicious' no doubt lol

Everyone signing is a risk for every Richarlison or DCL there is a Klaasen or Tosun.
But, you have to speculate, make signings, try to improve the team.

Mykolenko seems to have a good pedigree for the longer term, but we should not be surprised if he struggles at first as he settles into a new, club, a new city, a new culture, a new team, a new league, a new country.

Remember when Richarlison was signed, there were many who felt it was a waste of money and we would never make a profit on him.

Everyone signing is a risk for every Richarlison or DCL there is a Klaasen or Tosun.
But, you have to speculate, make signings, try to improve the team.

Mykolenko seems to have a good pedigree for the longer term, but we should not be surprised if he struggles at first as he settles into a new, club, a new city, a new culture, a new team, a new league, a new country.

Remember when Richarlison was signed, there were many who felt it was a waste of money and we would never make a profit on him.
I don't know why but he gives me a nasty vibe. I suspect he'll bring some toughness and full blooded tackles. An aggressive type that will get sent off a few times in his career. I think he will be well liked after he's signed and start playing a few games. I think he'll fit in very well. It's just my opinion but I'm excited to see him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.