2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done ok but we definitely need him to be better, he's a 16 million international left back, he's not a million pound signing from Mk Dons. We can't afford for him to take time to settle in. Next 2 games are massive and because of Godfrey's injury he's going to be playing.
Did OK not done OK. Done is a past participle and can't be used in place of did. Trust me.

Done ok but we definitely need him to be better, he's a 16 million international left back, he's not a million pound signing from Mk Dons. We can't afford for him to take time to settle in. Next 2 games are massive and because of Godfrey's injury he's going to be playing.
He could well take time to settle. He has moved country and stepped into a higher quality league. His home country where his family and friends at is about to be invaded.

He deserves time no matter what.

I still don't know on him.

His positioning today was awful going forward. He was either too narrow or too deep but I'm hoping that's just him not used to playing at LWB.

I think he's a more natural full-back and defensively he was okay.

But I did say, he'd make us realise how good Digne is and I think we're seeing that.

But, with Godfrey out, and him being our only LB, he's going to play so let's hope he stays fit and keeps on improving.

His positioning today was awful going forward. He was either too narrow or too deep but I'm hoping that's just him not used to playing at LWB.

But I did say, he'd make us realise how good Digne is and I think we're seeing that.

But, with Godfrey out, and him being our only LB, he's going to play so let's hope he stays fit and keeps on improving.

Posted before that I thought he was fine.

He came inside alot rather than holding the width. Lampard was shouting "Myko, Myko" at him quite a lot during the game so not sure if that was tactical.

Hes basically playing premier league games after a month or so off on a mid season break.

Got in some very good attacking positions and a bit unlucky with some of the passes/crosses.

Posted before that I thought he was fine.

He came inside alot rather than holding the width. Lampard was shouting "Myko, Myko" at him quite a lot during the game so not sure if that was tactical.

Hes basically playing premier league games after a month or so off on a mid season break.

Got in some very good attacking positions and a bit unlucky with some of the passes/crosses.
It was tactical, Frank was telling him to have a more central starting position most of the time

Did OK not done OK. Done is a past participle and can't be used in place of did. Trust me.
Image1.png

You see I thought he slotted in fine and I don't think we missed Digne at all yesterday.

I think he will be fine. He gets up and down the pitch with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.