2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be so, but bear in mind he's only just joined the club and his fellow defenders' performances can't fill anyone with confidence. Give the lad time.
Oh yeah. He will probably turn out decent enough in the end.

Unfortunately we are in dire need of points right now.

I would go back to the 4 centre backs across the back line that at least kept clean sheets last year.

To be fair he was really poor today.

Miles off the pace of Gray, or Richarlison. Sure, you can say neither would give him the time of day but often he wasn't anywhere near them.

Few attempted crosses to absolutely nobody.

Mina had to bail him out a few times.

That inexplicable back pass that should have buried us at 3-0.

Sure, very early days and the lad can only improve but he's going to have opposition targeting him every game.

The worry for me is that's against Norwich. Even against a mid table team like Villa next week he's going to be tested so much more.

Oh yeah. He will probably turn out decent enough in the end.

Unfortunately we are in dire need of points right now.

I would go back to the 4 centre backs across the back line that at least kept clean sheets last year.

Is it probable?

What makes it probable?

I’d say it’s more probable that he is yet another Everton transfer disaster.

Trying to cling on to some hope…

Fair enough. I think Evertonians get way over excited about most new signings, especially if he has a foreign sounding name and manages to do something half decent such as cross the ball once or twice.

He absolutely deserves time to adjust and settle in, can’t really judge him until this time next season.

But it is understandable given our absolutely appalling recent recruitment to be wary. I remember Tosun’s debut away at Spurs, 45 mins later I thought what the F have we bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.