2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted, but thought it was interesting to see. Whoscored ratings aren’t the end all be all, but they rated him pretty highly for the match. Hope he can block out the noise around replacing Digne and kick on.

Imagine having the headless chicken Godfrey talking you through your first game BTW.

He did remarkably well for a first outing with new team mates.

I'm not sure where the view came from that he doesn't have pace. He looks better in that respect than that rat who's leaving. He's more aggressive than that rodent too.

Not sure if this has been posted, but thought it was interesting to see. Whoscored ratings aren’t the end all be all, but they rated him pretty highly for the match. Hope he can block out the noise around replacing Digne and kick on.

If he cleared off the line he earned his wages.

Imagine having the headless chicken Godfrey talking you through your first game BTW.

He did remarkably well for a first outing with new team mates.

I'm not sure where the view came from that he doesn't have pace. He looks better in that respect than that rat who's leaving. He's more aggressive than that rodent too.
I know you're not keen on the Scottish kid based on how many games you've seen him so I think I will use your logic and base my opinion of him the same way. How many games have you seen Patterson? Would help if I knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.