2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
….I think posters went a bit overboard on him last season but I was very encourage by the attacking positions he took up today.

Getting on the end of a terrific cross from Patterson rather than watching play build up on the other flank takes terrific willpower, & being that far up the pitch to pick out Alli for his first.

I’m delighted to see Patterson getting praise, but Mykolenko took my eye.

Was really good today , and keeps improving every game , since coming here. Things are looking positive for him , especially when you think that he must be worried with everything occurring in his homeland

He is a solid player and I like him.

The thing I like most is how he seems to be improving game on game which is something I haven’t seen from a new Everton player in quite some time
It’s disconcerting seeing a professional footballer, especially one in blue, taking pride in their performances. He is still improving.

Exactly the profile we need for the time being. Inexpensive relatively. Good defender, competent going forward but improving. Seems robust. Much fitter than when he arrived. Nothing fancy about his play, just basics done well.

Our most likeable player for me, and that’s nothing to do with his homeland - he just appears professional. Will probably force my lad to have his name on at least one shirt.

….I think posters went a bit overboard on him last season but I was very encourage by the attacking positions he took up today.

Getting on the end of a terrific cross from Patterson rather than watching play build up on the other flank takes terrific willpower, & being that far up the pitch to pick out Alli for his first.

Good to see you're coming around on the lad mate ;)

Seconded.

Status
Not open for further replies.