2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was ? for months and was getting worse, he will more than likely do well for villa or another team beyond, but his and evertons relationship was finished, he even was poor at the end of Ancelottis rein. Anyway there are much bigger problems than selling him.
I like how you use the words "Everton" instead of "Fat Spanish Waiter".

The fans were completely onside with him until he left. Benitez is the reason he isn't currently playing for us.

Well we've lost most of the games this season with him not on the pitch so thats enough agenda ridden bollox for one day thanks Kevin.
He was an abosolute disgrace today, I would say we would have had much more of a chance if we had Digne on the pitch.

He had nothing to do with the win over Leeds BTW.

Like most of our full backs since forever, starting his career here slow and steady. Same as Oviedo, Digne, Coleman, Baines, et al.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt as youth, new league, the war situation all play a part. He'll likely grow into it and be solid as time goes by. Unluckily (cuz he defo needed more lack of luck), we can't afford to give time to anyone right now...

I like how you use the words "Everton" instead of "Fat Spanish Waiter".

The fans were completely onside with him until he left. Benitez is the reason he isn't currently playing for us.
FFP probably did have something to do with the sale, we needed funds to buy players something had to give.

Like most of our full backs since forever, starting his career here slow and steady. Same as Oviedo, Digne, Coleman, Baines, et al.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt as youth, new league, the war situation all play a part. He'll likely grow into it and be solid as time goes by. Unluckily (cuz he defo needed more lack of luck), we can't afford to give time to anyone right now...
Absolutely terrible player, from a terrible league.

Many people have described him as the worst player to be bought in the Moshiri era, and thats really saying something.

I'm sorry, he cannot be given a pass just because his country is being bombed into oblivion.

Absolutely terrible player, from a terrible league.

Many people have described him as the worst player to be bought in the Moshiri era, and thats really saying something.

I'm sorry, he cannot be given a pass just because his country is being bombed into oblivion.
Many people say the same thing about anyone of our players. There's people on here that still argue that Lukaku wasn't good enough for us in general like lol

Last sentence seems a bit bizarre to me, but you do you.

Many people say the same thing about anyone of our players. There's people on here that still argue that Lukaku wasn't good enough for us in general like lol

Last sentence seems a bit bizarre to me, but you do you.
Not really, you are trying to excuse his performance due to the war situation

Not really, you are trying to excuse his performance due to the war situation
Nah, I'm saying it plays a part - as I said above, it's more likely a combination of all the things. New young players in a tasking league, we're in turmoil and fighting relegation, we don't even know what our best formation is and he's being blamed for stuff as well, in his grand experience of 180 minutes of football or so.

Not saying he's been brilliant, but none of our full backs have been brilliant when they arrived, as I said. Digne himself, who he replaced, looked a bit off at first for quite a few games and had a mistake or two in him, but you know, that's not flavour of the month to be mentioned anymore.

Nah, I'm saying it plays a part - as I said above, it's more likely a combination of all the things. New young players in a tasking league, we're in turmoil and fighting relegation, we don't even know what our best formation is and he's being blamed for stuff as well, in his grand experience of 180 minutes of football or so.

Not saying he's been brilliant, but none of our full backs have been brilliant when they arrived, as I said. Digne himself, who he replaced, looked a bit off at first for quite a few games and had a mistake or two in him, but you know, that's not flavour of the month to be mentioned anymore.
Well you are in an extreme minority with your opinion I'm afraid, as you can see by the vast majority of posts above.

Status
Not open for further replies.