Vincent Tan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethann11

Player Valuation: £225k
Probably inappropriate or already being discussed but

If we were guranteed funds but had to have a chairman like that, would it be a yeah or no?

I could not hack a clueless fella coming in and doing what he's done (changing kit colour etc.)

No chance btw. It's people like him, the Genky's and Allam that make me appreciate Blue Bill.

Last edited:

If we were guranteed funds but had to have a chairman like that, would it be a yeah or no?

I could not hack a clueless fella coming in and doing what he's done (changing kit colour etc.)

The problem is you wouldn't know how "clueless" the bugger was until it was too late.

For all his faults, thank goodness for Uncle Billy.

No chance btw. It's people like him, the Genky's and Aissad that make me appreciate Blue Bill.

The Allam family are ok, I've dealt with them via work for a number of years. The tigers stuff is crazy, but they have good intentions. He donated over a million quid to Hull KR, no strings attached but for them to improve the ground. That's a million quid more than our current board have invested into our club.

You love Bill ok?

Hell no, but then neither would any club I doubt.
He was their savior, and that brings with it vast amounts of good will, then he spent a shed load of money and that should be him walking on water, but he's cares so little and has done so much damage, the fans still hate him with a passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.