Victor Anichebe! Is he even good enough for Wigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Darron

Player Valuation: £225k
So I have heard several rumours that clubs such as Wigan Athletic are interested in taking Anichebe off our hands. I know he scored a few important goals last season and his excellent performances in our Europa League run several years ago will always be remembered, but is he really good enough to be playing the Premier League, let alone for the mighty blues! What do you guys think?b)

Yes ofcourse he is. Wigan have Connor Sammon as a striker.
Besides he's staying at Everton 100%

His attitudes not good enough, simple as. He has the physical attributes and he looked awesome a couple of years ago, so he's got it in him. Injuries and crowd stick have taken their toll with him though.

I reckon he might be. Probably gonna be first choice striker for them, so it would be a good move for him. Championship/bottom half PL player at best. Never gonna make it at Everton.

I'm just amazed we haven't had a striker come through our academy in the last 6 years that was any better than Anichebe, they really must be awful.

vic would shine at wigan coz he`d get a run in the team. moyles dropped him after he scored 2 in moscow- mustve done vics head in

He's shown flashes of brilliance, but his work ethic lets him down. If he did move to Wigan and he felt he had a point to prove, I could see him becoming a very good player. Can't ever see him being more than a squad player for us though.

No. He's not even good enough to make it in a championship team, can't finish 90minutes.

Put it this way...Beckford scored 10 goals in his first season for us and now plays for Leicester City. No premiership team were scrapping for his signature and he's twice the striker Vic is.

Status
Not open for further replies.