Vegard Forren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make Duffy the stand-in CB, sell Heitinga, buy a forward and bring a loaned player in.

think we need 4 cb's. I mean if worst comes to worse hibbert can be a 4th choice option for the rest of the season...nah i don't like the sound of that either. hetinga needs to be sold for funds regardless.

my norwegian friend has confirmed this liverpool bid is true - £3m accepted apparently. Gotta hope we got it right by declaring him as too slow. seems a bit weird liverpool buying him seeing as they splashed a big wod on coates who seems to have pretty much the exact same attributes. Haven't seen forren play but he doesn't sound like the kind of guy who would fit in their philosophy.

Uncle Brendan has already spent 50m, I approve of him spending more funds on an Everton reject.

I believe, that maybe one day.. One day, Shane Duffy will get 20 minutes. I believe.

i doubt we rejected him to be honest, they probabley wanted 100k extra than we offered -_-

tho he cant be that good if the RS end up with him thats for sure :lol:

Photoshopped that pic did,nt you know he was tucked up in bed at the time.

There is a serial photoshopper from kipper stalking moyes.

How do we know for sure it was the molde game, is this the pic where Moyes with his evil smile, recken he was up to something here.

Perhaps a return for Richard Gough could be on the cards then? On a short term loan obviously as we can't commit to a long term contract......

cmon, what about our davy weir? Suntan Bob is thinking about a bring your boots day to finch farm before the end of the transfer window to keep us all guessing.

think we need 4 cb's. I mean if worst comes to worse hibbert can be a 4th choice option for the rest of the season...nah i don't like the sound of that either. hetinga needs to be sold for funds regardless.

my norwegian friend has confirmed this liverpool bid is true - £3m accepted apparently. Gotta hope we got it right by declaring him as too slow. seems a bit weird liverpool buying him seeing as they splashed a big wod on coates who seems to have pretty much the exact same attributes. Haven't seen forren play but he doesn't sound like the kind of guy who would fit in their philosophy.

Beggars cant be choosers though. We start out by acknowledging that with the car crash chairman and his gang of fellow carpet baggers who'll NEVER properly fund this team we have to manage resources. I agree Heitinga's sale is the key: if we can get someone to meet his wage demands and give us £5M+ we can look to take a chance on a forward and fund wages for a loan signing for a GK. Duffy has looked accomplished when I've seen him on a couple of occasions - he might have a mistake in him that'll cost, but so does JH at CB too.

The alternative is just to do nothing this month and practically guarantee a finish outside the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.