Vegard Forren

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to EFC1878 it is as follows :- Howard, Coleman, Baines, Jags, Distin, Osman, Oviedo, Felli, Naismith, Vic , Jelavic.

Howard, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Coleman, Oviedo, Osman, Fellaini, Naismith, Anichebe, Jelavic.

If it's not that we can all safely ignore him about forren.

This. no offence connor lad - unless there's a last minute injury. if this is the team can't believe barkley's not starting ahead of osman - perfect chance and osman clearly needs a rest

Howard, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Coleman, Oviedo, Osman, Fellaini, Naismith, Anichebe, Jelavic.

If it's not that we can all safely ignore him about forren.

I trust this guy he's got every team spot on at least four hours before the game every game this season

Who is he? Someone from twitter?

Yeah, but to be fair he does have every team spot on sometimes a day before the game, not saying its fact but i do believe him about the team, not so much about transfer news

Isnt Moyes quoted today as saying he'll give Barkley a run out tonight? Or maybe I've just imagined that

...only if we have a healthy lead i guess. when exactly is the boy going to learn how to play under the pressure of playing for everton? if he was a sub, you would hope moyes would turn to him if the game was tight and say go and win the game for me lad, we know you can - we know that wouldn't happen though.

umm, on topic - i still don't think we'll get this forren lad, seems as if we'd be going backwards if we didn't rate him to start with

umm, on topic - i still don't think we'll get this forren lad, seems as if we'd be going backwards if we didn't rate him to start with

Thanks for that! At times, it seems like GOT threads have their own Godwin's law in effect and eventually, no matter the topic, it degenerates to: "FFS MOYES, START BARKLEY!"

Status
Not open for further replies.