Vault Me or: Predictions for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Player Valuation: £35m
Everton-related predictions for next season.

I'll start with:

- Sandro to reach an underwhelming goal tally, be homesick and leave the club at the end of the season.

- Klaassen to be booed before Christmas

- Tom Davies to be a contender for our Player of the Year

- No stadium update for the rest of 2017

If anybody has any slightly more optimistic predictions, then keep them to your god damn self.

7th in the league, 67pts while winning half our games
QF of FA Cup
QF of Europa League
Lose in final of League Cup
Errybody mad

Everton-related predictions for next season.

I'll start with:

- Sandro to reach an underwhelming goal tally, be homesick and leave the club at the end of the season.

- Klaassen to be booed before Christmas

- Tom Davies to be a contender for our Player of the Year

- No stadium update for the rest of 2017

If anybody has any slightly more optimistic predictions, then keep them to your god damn self.

Why stopped short?

Knocked out of EL by Hajduk on away goals after Willams concedes 88th minute penalty at home when 2-0 up and Hajduk score 93rd minute winner at home in return leg
Finish 8th in league having been 15th at Xmas & overcoming injury crisis (Schneiderlin, Baines, Rooney miss most of season & Coleman, Bolasie returns delayed)
Beaten by a championship club in League Cup QF after beating LFC in previous round
Reach Wembley SF in FA Cup losing to Chelsea with a Williams OG
Sandro top scores with 13 PL goals, Klaassen & DCL next with 7 each
Keane voted player of the season
Koeman offered contract extension but refuses to sign it unless Board "prove their ambition"
Problems with initial planning for BMD delay target move-in date to 2022/23
Usmanov's yacht sunk by mines off Monaco after a counter-terrorism operation by French special forces goes awry, Moshiri's body is never recovered

Status
Not open for further replies.