VAR

Something needs to changed in the summer...today again an easy decision could have had a huge impact on the title. Clear handball yet the referee chooses to close his eyes...arsenal fan perhaps?

It wasn't a problem with VAR.
It's a shocking decision, I kind of wonder if all season long the ref's been wanting to tell VAR to shove it when they call him to the monitor and he's chosen the last possible moment to do it. Maybe it's ego, maybe it's trying to make a point, maybe he knows it doesn't really make a difference to either team, but it's still a bad, bad decision.

Wanted the league table looking as close as possible at the end for the title race. No way that wasn’t being given. If that was at the other end it’s disallowed and a yellow card for our player.

Maybe I'm just living in my own little world but I don't really think that was a handball, think the ref got it right. You can argue consistency across a season of course but in the spirit of the game I don't want to see handball given for situations like that, even if it is against us!

Maybe I'm just living in my own little world but I don't really think that was a handball, think the ref got it right. You can argue consistency across a season of course but in the spirit of the game I don't want to see handball given for situations like that, even if it is against us!
Yet if he scores a goal using the same contact of his arm, the goal would be invalidated...clear handball in the current rules.