VAR

This should give the fans a boost to get the corrupt stuff going again. I was at City and was surprised at how little there was in regards to the corrupt stuff. It was like it had been forgotten. Sack the 10 mins and the boo’ing of the theme off. I think we should all stay silent for 90mins holding a loft the corrupt signs. Covid style silence.

This should give the fans a boost to get the corrupt stuff going again. I was at City and was surprised at how little there was in regards to the corrupt stuff. It was like it had been forgotten. Sack the 10 mins and the boo’ing of the theme off. I think we should all stay silent for 90mins holding a loft the corrupt signs. Covid style silence.
It was the FA Cup not PL

We need to cause actual disruption to a game. Get kick off delayed, block the roads around the stadium, something that will force them to pay attention.

Games finished,
fa Cup game 7.45 on a Thursday After two days back in work for people to travel to London.
Every game , and it's nearly every game now its a Var decision against we end up talking about.
I don't know what's going on half the time, what's handball, what's a foul ect.
We are waiting for an appeal before the season ends.
So we go to appeal get the pionts back and somebody goes down, never in a million years are the prem going to let that happen.
The prem is well and truly on the road to nowhere, few teams constantly winning everything and on tv every other week., the rest just the background to super 6.
People are getting fed up and they will ruin there precious product in the end.

The problem with VAR is that you can almost justify any decision with it. That Beto penalty shout could well have been given if he was wearing a different shirt. Would have been unbelievably soft but there's enough contact to justify it.
Exactly, for exactly the same price that could've been a pen to us and not even a yellow for DCL. Some people would've been unhappy, some would've been unhappy but they get paid either way so who cares?

I honestly think they have such disregard for fans that they just think "well, football fans are never happy" and have given up even bothering about being right.

No corruption, just poor refereeing decisions and we’ve been unlucky. Do people honestly think that at the referees start of the season meeting they receive instruction not to send opposition players off and not give Everton penalties etc?
Honestly, to believe that you have to believe that the people reffing matches are more incompetent than your average fan which is utterly delusional.

Or that football somehow is unique in being the only top level sport where officials make blatant howlers week after week without any repercussions.

Or that it is just a massive coincidence that these decisions never go in favour of the 14 vs the 6.

Staggering levels of either wumming or delusion.

Games finished,
fa Cup game 7.45 on a Thursday After two days back in work for people to travel to London.
Every game , and it's nearly every game now its a Var decision against we end up talking about.
I don't know what's going on half the time, what's handball, what's a foul ect.
We are waiting for an appeal before the season ends.
So we go to appeal get the pionts back and somebody goes down, never in a million years are the prem going to let that happen.
The prem is well and truly on the road to nowhere, few teams constantly winning everything and on tv every other week., the rest just the background to super 6.
People are getting fed up and they will ruin there precious product in the end.
You can’t even get the kick off time right !