VAR

Var is in place to create drama and chaos and this is one example of it. We are just at the butt end of it I’m sure the are other clubs that are aggrieved aswell. I was actually unimpressed with the amount of fouls given to Palace players in general for falling to the ground at any sign of contact.

Nope but I think Kavanagh and Pawson look to make biased and one sided decisions against us when they are officiating our matches.

Precisely. I was having a conversation with a pal a few days ago. We discussed a hypothetical situation where a top club is match fixing. We discussed how it might be implemented, and came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be as blatant (naive) as ensuring they got gifted loads of dodgy decisions that gift them nearly every match. It would more likely be case a case of every 50/50 decision going in their favour, a fair few 40/60 going incorrectly in their favour, and even the occasional 30/70, 20/80 decisions aka 'howlers' going in their favour.

Precisely. I was having a conversation with a pal a few days ago. We discussed a hypothetical situation where a top club is match fixing. We discussed how it might be implemented, and came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be as blatant (naive) as ensuring they got gifted loads of dodgy decisions that gift them nearly every match. It would more likely be case a case of every 50/50 decision going in there favour, a fair few 40/60 going incorrectly in their favour, and even the occasional 30/70, 20/80 decisions aka 'howlers' going in their favour.
If you were at the Clattenberg derby you would change your mind.