VAR

So, they even themselves out over a season, I reckon I could stand 4 liverpool players red carded and 20 penalties given to us. I don't reckon there's anyone brave enough to even that equation up quite so, but it'd be interesting to see how it pans out.

refs, league, all cowards, not even worth a bullet through their tiny brains.

All part of the "narrative". This is precisely what they want: controversy. Let's be honest: most of the football played tonight was dreadful. This is why the powers-that-be love the "narrative" card. It keeps the media in clover.
Yep without it ITV and the rest have nothing to talk about. Now this will keep them ticking over till Saturday when the next bad decision happens.

The refs like it because they get to hide behind it and basically never have to make an actual decision. Its all part of the circus

Exactly, refs would often get it wrong in the past but at least we'd get a real time opinion and the game could just carry on. It's a bit like stats, you can twist them to any narrative. Same with ultra slow mo replays.

I was naively in favour of introducing it. I thought it would rid us of clear errors like the Rodwell derby sending off. But the opposite has happened.
Yep. We are the dumb audience who keep paying though and are surprised every week by this shambles.

No corruption, just poor refereeing decisions and we’ve been unlucky. Do people honestly think that at the referees start of the season meeting they receive instruction not to send opposition players off and not give Everton penalties etc?
Bias is the correct word.

A little from the conscious bias teat, and a little from the unconscious bias teat. Mix in whatever quantities you like.

It is absolutely blatant and obvious that we are persona non grata and will be on the receiving end of disgraceful decisions like this for the forseeable.
I want the club officials to come out fighting and create a file of all these disgraceful decisions against us and in favour of the sly 6 to force a full on media campaign to call it out.
Fight for us Everton and stand up for us!!!!
Dyche and Seamus were far too diplomatic there.