VAR

Craig Pawson on VAR, need I say more?

Well yes I do because this corrupt little gobshite has had it in for Everton for years and the prick needs to be called out by someone at Everton who have actually got the balls to say something and not just take it up the hoop like Dyche did in his interview.
I'll never forget that Newcastle game. And not just because of just stop oil.

The worst refereeing performance I've ever seen. No idea how we managed to still win

The madness is that Everton can now appeal this. So what you’re saying is that the VAR and the Ref have both got it wrong despite having unlimited time to look at it. So they can scrutinise a decision for as long as they want and then still ‘get it wrong’. If that’s the case, then there is no role for VAR at all.
And this is why probably our appeal wouldn't be successful anyway. It would undermine the referee, and as we are not a top 6 club, then no need to worry about the uproar.

It’s clear that VAR and FFP/sustainability rules are tools to keep the powerful at the top.

I was naive enough at first to believe that these would be used to make the game fairer (VAR at least - the FFP rules were pretty transparent in their objective from the start).

It’s frustrating, as without the rampant corruption VAR could become a good thing, but clearly it won’t happen. Needs scrapping.