Van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not. And I’m sure Thelwell won’t even consider a player like this , didn’t want to fight for this club when it was on its knees

No we are buying players with ambition players who think ,they have made it playing for Everton .Not players looking down there nose at us and here for a last paycheck.Before some one says if they were ambitious they would not sign for us [KNOW YOUR HISTORY AND BE PROUD].

Lampard wouldn’t touch him.
He was on his way back from injury with another player last year, possibly Iwobi.
Lampard was saying how the other playing was working really hard to get fit and back in the squad, they asked same question about VDB, Lampard gave a one sentence answer, and it spoke volumes. He never played after that either.

Lampard wouldn’t touch him.
He was on his way back from injury with another player last year, possibly Iwobi.
Lampard was saying how the other playing was working really hard to get fit and back in the squad, they asked same question about VDB, Lampard gave a one sentence answer, and it spoke volumes. He never played after that either.
He is an example of why the January window is not good. Mykolenko was they only one who contributed much last season. Patterson wasn’t ready. VDB, Dele and El Ghazi hardly played.

Not for me. Would rather give his minutes to Garner. Got injured as soon as he arrived.
I was just thinking today I hope Garner doesn’t become the next Van de Beek.. I doubt it.. just I almost wrote that comment in the Garner thread.. only to see this one… anyway.

If he can't force his way into THAT United side having failed to make any impression in last season's Everton side (one of our worst ever) on top of flopping under the previous United manager, well, one must surmise that his career is in total freefall and he may, perhaps, have issues that are intractable.

Avoid like the plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.