Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had this sent to me by a client

Pathetic. For years they've had the chance to sanction Abramovich, sniff of a new stadium/era for us and bang no chance. Constantly up against it while the other lot get a free ride. I love Goodison anyway.

Pathetic. For years they've had the chance to sanction Abramovich, sniff of a new stadium/era for us and bang no chance. Constantly up against it while the other lot get a free ride. I love Goodison anyway.
Boris just put a Russian oligarch into the HoL, nothing happening here

I’ll go on, Russia conduct a nerve agent attack on our soil and we do nothing but now it’s football we’ll cave??? Russia attempt to asssissunate an opposition leader and we do nothing. Russia enable bashir to drop chemical weapons on innocent women and children and we do nothing. Russia annex Crimea, we do nothing. Russia interfere in brexit result, we do nothing.

what a laugh, the Russians bankroll this government, expect PP any day.

Yeah call me soft but I'd rather not be associated with mass murder, chemical weapons and annexing.
On the one hand you've got your human rights abuses.... on the other, you've got your Europa League qualification.

tenor.gif

"Won't someone think of the human rights" says Torg, 40 from Norway who clubs baby seals for a living and visits Liverpool once a fortnight to sit in a stadium that was built by forcing people out of their homes.

Times has also picked up on it ..... although they go so far as to call Usmanov "Everton major shareholder"

Do the press know something we don't?????

"Won't someone think of the human rights" says Torg, 40 from Norway who clubs baby seals for a living and visits Liverpool once a fortnight to sit in a stadium that was built by forcing people out of their homes.

Times has also picked up on it ..... although they go so far as to call Usmanov "Everton major shareholder"

Do the press know something we don't?????
I don't really believe anything those type of papers write anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.