Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, 4 years should see progression and we are seeing no progression at all.
Levy/Joe Lewis took over at Spurs in 2000 when they were a team who finished 10th on average, it took them 8 years to win a trophy, it took them 11 years to break the CL, it took them 19 years and counting to build a Stadium, it took them 14 years to get a good manager.

It takes time.

He wont say, he comes on every Saturday night, asks a random question which he never gives the answer too and calls anybody who cant answer his random question a kopite.

Its amazing.
But I need to know I wont be able to sleep,I'm now going though it in my head trying to remember something.

Yeah I agree it takes time, but we are further back than under Moyes when we where skint.

The cash we have spent has less impact than in Moyes time.

But yes, we certainly havent seen any level of progress.

But we have a World Class Manager, a highly respected DoF and planning permission in for a new stadium, so maybe things will change, maybe they wont, but I would rather dream of better days.

The cash we have spent has less impact than in Moyes time.

But yes, we certainly havent seen any level of progress.

But we have a World Class Manager, a highly respected DoF and planning permission in for a new stadium, so maybe things will change, maybe they wont, but I would rather dream of better days.
Why do you think the cash we have spent has less impact than in Moyes time?

Status
Not open for further replies.