Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were a boss blue then you would know what happened to former Everton hero Andy King during that day. Later.
I asked the question about what happened after Heath equalized if you can't answer an EVERTON question fine, don't turn this around to asking about Luton on the day.

Yet you can't answer my question....about EFC but I'm supposed to know everything about Luton lol

Your trying to use the basis of question that you have made, to determine if anyone is a bigger blue than you

I'm sure every poster on here could throw out their own question of a game from any era that others couldn't answer

It means F all

FYI I have no idea what happened after we equalised against Luton as I was 3 at the time, but I am still a season ticket holder at 36, I wish someone would of told me years ago I wasn't a big enough blue because I could of saved a lot of money and heartache

Your trying to use the basis of question that you have made, to determine if anyone is a bigger blue than you

I'm sure every poster on here could throw out their own question of a game from any era that others couldn't answer

It means F all

FYI I have no idea what happened after we equalised against Luton as I was 3 at the time, but I am still a season ticket holder at 36, I wish someone would of told me years ago I wasn't a big enough blue because I could of saved a lot of money and heartache
Someone called me a rs tho...and I'm not supposed to react to that to disprove that statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.