Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he's wrong. I had a lot of time for Esk. He certainly at one time had some contacts. Usmanov is 100% involved in Everton. Him hiring Carlo is true plus he interviewed several managers when we were replacing Martinez. He will eventually join us in an official capacity.
Is this based on something or just an opinion?

No he's wrong. I had a lot of time for Esk. He certainly at one time had some contacts. Usmanov is 100% involved in Everton. Him hiring Carlo is true plus he interviewed several managers when we were replacing Martinez. He will eventually join us in an official capacity.
Management as well as ownership has changed at Everton in recent years.
I expect there are people around who would have been able to get information before but not any more.
I am sure as well there are now people who have access to information in more recent times.

However neither Moshiri or Usmanov are local, I would guess that any possible arrangements made between them are made in London or in a different country altogether.
I think that it will be a very small select group who will have access to such sensitive information and that group will have long since learned how not to share information.

Esk possibly had some sources at some stage, but his recent record is a train wreck and has shown to be giving educated guesses which have proven incorrect.

He is giving his opinion and as long as people understand this then there isn't a problem. The problem arises when you are trying to sell guesswork as something else.

I think Usmanov is already up to his neck in Everton matters, but that is just my opinion.

i think the Arsenal ship has sailed.
Kronke is using his collateral in Arsenal to raise money in America.
He is married to one of the richest women in the world.

Kroenke's a real estate guy. He raided the Avalanche, Nuggets and Rams for years to keep the Arsenal project going. Now that he's got the palace for the Rams in LA, he's going to do the same thing to Arsenal that he did to the Rams to fill that stadium.

It makes sense from a purely business perspective, especially with the cost overruns. He can't afford for the Rams to be bad, and he's better off letting Arsenal be bad in order to keep the ship afloat.

It's terrible for Arsenal's fans, but Kroenke's that kind of owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.