Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not nailed on because nothing is confirmed, but he is basically saying Moshiri is his friend, his brother, and he will if needed and wanted, invest, I think it's already decided he's involved but in what capacity is the guess, maybe USM Arena like Usmanov says

He may stay as an outsider and sponsor or come in and invest
Which is to say: as we were before today? Status quo. Nothing new learned.

You must admit mate, that the dots a few have banged on about for years, which were originally a fairy story, are still popping up.

Everything that a few suggested back then might happen, has. A "Could" or "If" doesnt dismiss them, it enhances them.
It's a development of sorts. But as I said above: more a reiteration and status quo than a quantum leap forward.

Well, there's two issues here:

1/ even if I endorsed the story of the Echo it is not me linking the rag's story.

2/ there is no endorsement. How is there an endorsement? I dont understand that, I'd have to be walked through the explanation. I said 'as stated' [by me]. The fact that theror hack had the same message is not me endorsing them.
If you choose to believe them, then that is an endorsement.

Hard evidence eg existing sponsorship and brokering the deal to recruit Carlo as our manager. Dave you don't really believe that, carpet bagger Moshiri could persuade Carlo to take the job on a sinking ship do you?
He;s there in the background tinkering away, I'll concede that. But I;d have to read something more substantial to believe we're on our way to him becoming a declared player at Everton in terms of ownership and control.

I think there is an important point here that is being missed. Whether or not you believe Usmanov is already involved in Everton via his close friend and business partner, todays casual comment made it clear that access to his wealth is only a phone call away.
To financial institutions considering investing in or extending credit to Everton this will be provide a hefty guarantor to any commitment.
This was not a frivolous throwaway comment, but was carefully calculated to provide assurances going forward.

How did I endorse it? I said 'as stated'?

Ridiculous line of attack. You have nothing here. I was the one petitioning the site owner to blacklist the Echo, do you think I'd advocate it much less link to it?
So you decided to refer to an article published in a newspaper that you have petitioned to blacklist from this site. You clearly don’t endorse the article or the newspaper in any way and would distance yourself from it.

He;s there in the background tinkering away, I'll concede that. But I;d have to read something more substantial to believe we're on our way to him becoming a declared player at Everton in terms of ownership and control.
Dave won't you think of the children, they haven't seen us lift a trophy, please, please Dave.. Don't take away their hopes and dreams....
Oh and at least acknowledge your carpet bagger jibe is/was misplaced

Front page news.

ENYn9znWkAEbSpo.jpg

Screenshot at Jan 03 21-07-59.png

Status
Not open for further replies.