Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
USM sponsorship

Angry birds sponsorship (usmanov major shareholder in parent company)

Megafon sponsorship

Buying mishiris arsenal shares he gave to him for free to then buy off him so he can then buy everton

Eastern European news outlets basically saying he owns us .

They do everything together.

Got a link to the Eastern Europeans?

Little bit harsh, I think he passed things on in good faith, sadly, it appears as tho somebody else used him for their own means.

He certainly gave The Mosh glowing praise, until he realised he was getting played. Now he sadly appears VERY anti-Mosh.
Keh?
Pretty much this. I certainly knew him, and I would guess that Goat did as well.
As much as I love a good conspiracy theory, but this is new to me. Care to elaborate or did I miss something completely?
Who had interest in playing the Esk and why? He's not that an important player on social media?

Little bit harsh, I think he passed things on in good faith, sadly, it appears as tho somebody else used him for their own means.

He certainly gave The Mosh glowing praise, until he realised he was getting played. Now he sadly appears VERY anti-Mosh.

These two pieces of info make me wonder if the club was using him (and maybe some other ITKs) to plug leaks. Like they share bogus tidbits and see if they come out.

These two pieces of info make me wonder if the club was using him (and maybe some other ITKs) to plug leaks. Like they share bogus tidbits and see if they come out.
So all the #Witselisours was an elaborate strategy to smoke him or others out? Nah, I don't buy it.
Why?

Keh?

As much as I love a good conspiracy theory, but this is new to me. Care to elaborate or did I miss something completely?
Who had interest in playing the Esk and why? He's not that an important player on social media?

Haha that's just their theory, he's indefensible tbh.

They played him to look silly on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.