Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I myself cannot wait until I hear the Z-Cars against the backdrop of the Russian national anthem as the Royal Blue Galaticos march out on the lush green grass of the Megafon Arena and salute Putin and Usmanov in their Tsar corporate box. Neymar kicks off as the flashed of the ipads are blinding.

Play the 1812 overture!!!!!!

2016 -"Moshiri on board, usmanov only a matter of time now".
2017 -" stadium progressing nicely, usmanov imminent"
2018 -usmanov sells shares in arsenal. "This is it boys it's finally happening, Ronaldo looking to leave Madrid, should be a priority when usmanov gets here, Messi should also be worth a sniff.
2019- usmanov spotted talking to moshiri" finally, just before the plans are due to be released for the stadium , yes..........
2025 our new ground Usmanov stadium is officially opened complete with a 95 foot solid gold Usmanov statue, that's it boys he's coming.

Usmanov would be daft officially coming on board if his plans were financial gain - much easier to let Moshiri be seen as owner and pump in money via naming rights / sponsorship deals to avoid FFP.

It would be a good set up howeevr it would depend on if his ego could take not being seen as the owner and if he would be happy staying in the shadows.

Usmanov would be daft officially coming on board if his plans were financial gain - much easier to let Moshiri be seen as owner and pump in money via naming rights / sponsorship deals to avoid FFP.

It would be a good set up howeevr it would depend on if his ego could take not being seen as the owner and if he would be happy staying in the shadows.

But why would he pump money into the club, making the club wealthier, we hope, for Moshiri to benefit?

I have long said that the long game in play is the ££££ to be made from the dock redevelopment. Still think we are the conduit for that. How they are going to cut and paste it all together, I have not got a clue. Its a slow burn, whether I am right or wrong.

But why would he pump money into the club, making the club wealthier, we hope, for Moshiri to benefit?

I have long said that the long game in play is the ££££ to be made from the dock redevelopment. Still think we are the conduit for that. How they are going to cut and paste it all together, I have not got a clue. Its a slow burn, whether I am right or wrong.

I always thought essentially Moshiri owns everton in all but name and the money used to purchase us was from Usmanov with an agreement that any financial gain made from us would be shared between the two business partners. Nothing concrete myself but always assumed it would be that way like at Arsenal with Red and White Holdings.

I do think BMD is a big factor but surely if Usmanov has plans to come on board officially we would be going for a big 60k+ ground with the chance to maximise income streams for FFP? I couldn't see Usmanov being happy owning a run of the mill mid table club and FFP stops him coming on board officially and spending big money / sponsoring our ground etc.

I think it makes more sense from a practical point of view if they intended for us to compete at the top for Moshiri to be the public figure with future big sponsorship deals/naming rights being pumped into the new shiny ground by Usmanov with the pair sharing any eventual profits between them.

Again just my theory!

2016 -"Moshiri on board, usmanov only a matter of time now".
2017 -" stadium progressing nicely, usmanov imminent"
2018 -usmanov sells shares in arsenal. "This is it boys it's finally happening, Ronaldo looking to leave Madrid, should be a priority when usmanov gets here, Messi should also be worth a sniff.
2019- usmanov spotted talking to moshiri" finally, just before the plans are due to be released for the stadium , yes..........
Head gone here

I do think BMD is a big factor but surely if Usmanov has plans to come on board officially we would be going for a big 60k+ ground with the chance to maximise income streams for FFP?

Or he is happy to pump prime Everton/ground, to kick start the whole bun fight? Is he really arsed if its 52000 or 82000? No. Needs a ground on them docks. Helping the clubs balance sheet look attractive helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.