Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is still that Mosh is the front man, and the plan all along is Usmanov’s. The revelation of his involvement is a question of detail and timing; not while he held shares in Arsenal, not while it inflates the cost of players and contractors for the stadium. There’s political repercussions with the rising tension between UK, US and Russia, etc.

My reading between the lines is that Uncle Ali is currently standing as guarantor behind Mosh’s Project. And waiting to move more into the limelight once the stadium is approved and contracted. Before doesn’t really make sense.

My guess is still that Mosh is the front man, and the plan all along is Usmanov’s. The revelation of his involvement is a question of detail and timing; not while he held shares in Arsenal, not while it inflates the cost of players and contractors for the stadium. My reading between the lines is that Uncle Ali is currently standing as guarantor behind Mosh’s Project. And waiting to move more into the limelight once the stadium is approved and contracted. Before doesn’t really make sense.

It makes a lot of sense that he would only become public once the stadium was a certain way down the line (quite at what point would be open to question). There are always difficulties with planning and in truth, having an Oligarch close to Putin when you are going through government processes is messy.

Not sure why he would want in. We’re a complete shambles.
We’re essentially a rerun of Man City in 2007..

A bit of money spunked on the team but under-performing still; a Brazilian peripheral or two and some way-over-the-top fees for journeymen / dross. And sexy, foreign Sven as manager, soon to be replaced by dour, British, Mark Hughes...

The move for 2007-8 season changed City’s finance coz of naming rights, capacity, other marketability, etc. And this opened up the door for first Shinawatra and then Mansoor to come in. It could be argued that nobody would have invested in City, without being certain that the City of Manchester stadium would be redeveloped for City’s use.

If I was Uncle Ali, I wouldn’t attach my name to such a still-flaky, early stage, overall Project; I would be weighing in once I could be sure the stadium is happening.

A bit of money spunked on the team but under-performing still; a Brazilian peripheral or two and some way-over-the-top fees for journeymen / dross. And sexy, foreign Sven as manager, soon to be replaced by dour, British, Mark Hughes...

The move for 2007-8 season changed City’s finance coz of naming rights, capacity, other marketability, etc. And this opened up the door for first Shinawatra and then Mansoor to come in. It could be argued that nobody would have invested in City, without being certain that the City of Manchester stadium would be redeveloped for City’s use.

If I was Uncle Ali, I wouldn’t attach my name to such a still-flaky, early stage, overall Project; I would be weighing in once I could be sure the stadium is happening.

The first part you mention was under Shinawatra who is very similar to Moshiri.

I definitely think Usmanov will come aboard after planning permission is granted.

We’re a rerun of Aston Villa 2015- 2016

I really hope he comes as my love for EFC is like a long candle whose flame is slowly flickering away.

Deluded owner
Luvvy chairman
Dour out of depth manager
Spineless players
No leader anywhere

What he would do for club morale.

Accepting cutbacks on a stadium, scaling down.... doesn’t sound the workings of an Russian Oligarch does it lads?

Well that’s what’s happening with the stadium. Moshiri doesn’t care about it being iconic he’s been given a great chance to make a lot of money within a relatively short payback period. He’s building that stadium 100% but it won’t be for the future benefit of Everton Football Club just the benefit of his bank balance.

Bill said it was nearly impossible to find Everton a sugar daddy he was right but he’s found himself one.

Thanks William.

Status
Not open for further replies.