Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder if Megafon advertising tied to a partnership not yet in public domain so that when Ali comes on board it looks a tad bit more legit ?

I mean we are literally the only club they advertise at in U.K. and don’t think they are part of USM. Could be wrong.

Edit - USM investment in Megafon in July.

Sadly tho for us Usmanov isnt the game changer he could have been many years ago.

Unless hes gonna magic away all the bad players we cant sell, we still have the same spending restrictions.

But thats a minor detail.

He has a step-daughter-in-law who just so happens to be the DoF of Siberian 2nd Tier leaders Glydnznia Mockba....and she’s looking to spend around 500,000,000, 000 Roubles in the February window to strengthen the push to get into the top league. on That basis I don’t think Uzzie will need the magic if his good friend Dynamo to get rid of the dead wood.

True story brah.

Until our liver building office has been subjected to an aggressive takeover by uncle Uzzy's army and the sound of Kalashnikovs ring out I am not bothered.

When that happens then I know we are back.

I think the Usmanov news gives more hope on the stadium then the pitch, that's if it is news as such, is that poster even legit?

Stadium costs don't count towards FFP. Just make Sandro head foreman and Bernard the bloke on the security cabin and say their wages are going towards the stadium.

Many ways round FFP. And UEFA cant really do anything, we'd just ask for a more forensic look at Madrid, PSG et als finances if they decided to pick on us.

League winners before the 100th anniversary of Dixie's 60. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.