Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been ousted. Nothing surer. He was "in it for the family and long term" up until the heat came on him and the other Putin puppets. I think the burden of argument is at least equally on youand others to explain why he'd leave Arsenal.
I don’t think the burden of argument lies with anyone on the forum - he either comes here or he doesn’t. It’s a point of fact not of debate.

Personally I’d like him here as it would give us a chance to compete but only he and a small group of people close to him have any idea what is planned.

An alternative interpretation of the quote you’ve used is that Usmanov will tell the public anything an will keep his plans to himself until he is ready to release them.

And all family members are really honest about their family ... especiallt if there may be a few quid in the quote
He was a bigot. It isn't a secret. FFS do you think we have to have had owners who are pure as the driven snow? He was an arl get.

It matters not that he's now unaligned. The BBC documentary unearthed more than enough documentary evidence that suggested his tentacles wound their way into Everton. To formalise that arrangement would hand the game's governing bodies a nightmare to ratify.

In any case, it's all fluff. These things - if they happen - aren't heralded by a fanfare of trumpets, they simply get done and then we all find out later. This is all sizzle and no steak.
This

No one knew about the Moshiri thing til the day it happened, will be the same with this if it happens

When there's Russian Oligarch's involved people probs tend to be a bit more tight lips

I don’t think the burden of argument lies with anyone on the forum - he either comes here or he doesn’t. It’s a point of fact not of debate.

Personally I’d like him here as it would give us a chance to compete but only he and a small group of people close to him have any idea what is planned.

An alternative interpretation of the quote you’ve used is that Usmanov will tell the public anything an will keep his plans to himself until he is ready to release them.
Honest to God, there's some inteligent people making clown shoes out of themselves over this non-story.

FFS, stop being had off by social media. He is NOT tipping up at Everton. And you know it too.

It's mad the way the billionaires work though. Kroenke is brewstered and married to the Wal-mart heiress but still went to the billionaire version of the Provie for a borrie to buy Usmanov out.

Ok, enough posturing you weirdos...I'm drowning in testosterone just reading this thread.

All I care about is if they feck up this frail but beautiful institution. We haven't got the patience to survive another wet noodle. If Usmanov rolls up, he better roll up like any self-respecting OG would...HARD.

Honest to God, there's some inteligent people making clown shoes out of themselves over this non-story.

FFS, stop being had off by social media. He is NOT tipping up at Everton. And you know it too.
Never said I thought he was coming here just that it would be a good time to be an Everton fan if he did.

Honest question though- why are you so sure he won’t?

All Usmanov would do is overpay for naming rights to help finance the stadium - obviously, he has a strong incentive to have USM televised all over the world if Everton is playing in bigger matches, especially in Europe. Putting it front and center on the stadium and/or the kits or whatever would go a long way towards that branding if we ever got good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.