Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that there will be a lot of political pressure to cut Usmanov out of the frame of British civic life. Same as with Abramovic. These people are an embarrassment in the soft war against Putin's Russia and there will not be any leg ups for them to the top of any football club. I believe wholeheartedly that Usmanov was pushed from Arsenal.
My god what an imagination you have on the way the world works. It doesn't work like that.

The FBI dont give a flying one about Brexit and its effects mate. Usmanov is going to be high on a hit list and the net is closing in on Trump.

It's certainly a valid thought process, however given the mass investment in both the UK and USA from ex Soviet billionaires, it's mearly that, an idealistic thought that money doesn't buy you power, even over law enforcement. Sorry to derail the thread somewhat. No one knows. He has opened the door via that Bloomberg interview that's the only thing that's certain

You do know Mueller's looking at Usmanov's financial activities with American politicians dont you?

Cracking player the boy Tommy.

Thomas-Muller-Bayern-Munich-Chelsea-Liverpool-Arsenal-Transfer-News-850646.jpg

You think Usmanov is a fan dave?

Spoke with a good source in the game this week and heard some interesting details. He said (among other things) that Morishi is a front for Usmanov and he believes that is almost certainly going to happen in the next couple of years.

I know who he's heard the information from, and it's a strong source within the English game who's worked as an advisor to some of the biggest clubs in the Premier League.

Make of it what you will.

Sounds closer to happening based on recent developments. Does this make me ‘ITK’?

My guess is that there will be a lot of political pressure to cut Usmanov out of the frame of British civic life. Same as with Abramovic. These people are an embarrassment in the soft war against Putin's Russia and there will not be any leg ups for them to the top of any football club. I believe wholeheartedly that Usmanov was pushed from Arsenal.
How can anyone be pushed into selling shares in a company other than when that person is in some sort of financial difficulty (which for the record I don’t think Usmanov is...)?

But what exactly has he got right ? I did used to like him but so far he hasn't got zip right.

Btw still awaiting my answer :)
I actually backed Koeman as our next gaffer at a huge price on the back of Esk's posts.
I then cashed out, when he mentioned Emery, then backed Koeman again later on.

Amazing I ended up in front on that market in hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.