Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that in the good times he was seen as an oracle; then when the first summer slipped by without a raft of signings and Mourinho in the dugout everything he's said has been ridiculed.

Your answer was given hours ago.
Never thought he was an Oracle really just seemed at the time to know a little. But that fell off a cliff edge sharply and hasn't recovered.

And no you didn't Answer. Never mentioned what rules he would be breaking if he invested here or what the authorities would do if he did. But let me answer for you... the answer to both is nothing. But I realise you won't like that answer as you hate them both so much.

@davek

I've dealt with this mate. the esk cant forsee geo-political decisions (which this falls into). He can look at Usmanov from a football decision making perspective only.

Made an arse of my reply mate... Totally agree. And his blogs on the funding are a great insight into the financial runnings of a club and where there money comes from, he clearly has some inside knowledge of the club but I fear on this issue his refusal to entertain the point, despite his clearly softening stance will negatively impact upon his creditability.
Well, I think he's half right at least: Usmanov wont be shifting his cash in our direction.

Never thought he was an Oracle really just seemed at the time to know a little. But that fell off a cliff edge sharply and hasn't recovered.

And no you didn't Answer. Never mentioned what rules he would be breaking if he invested here or what the authorities would do if he did. But let me answer for you... the answer to both is nothing. But I realise you won't like that answer as you hate them both so much.
The answer to rules broken IS nothing, I said that earlier. The answer to what would they do is that they'd be hard pressed to ratify any such shift given the very distinct whiff of a longstanding Everton connection between Usmanov and the club.

Well, I think he's half right at least: Usmanov wont be shifting his cash in our direction.

And your opinion, as well as the esk, is as valid as mine and I respect that. However as far as it being a politically minded move that is a total nonsense. The UK will be on its arse financially in a year or so given the current status of play. There ain't no way rich ex Soviets will be forced out the country and their investments shut down. It would cripple London. So it's not a politically motivated move as you suggested in the post prior to this...

So are you............................
3994D7C900000578-3858780-image-m-33_1477063236971.jpg

The answer to rules broken IS nothing, I said that earlier. The answer to what would they do is that they'd be hard pressed to ratify any such shift given the very distinct whiff of a longstanding Everton connection between Usmanov and the club.
But on what basis would they not ratify it under? You just admitted yourself he's broken no rules...

And your opinion, as well as the esk, is as valid as mine and I respect that. However as far as it being a politically minded move that is a total nonsense. The UK will be on its arse financially in a year or so given the current status of play. There ain't no way rich ex Soviets will be force out the country and their investments shut down. It would cripple London. So it's not a politically motivated move as you suggested in the post prior to this...
The FBI dont give a flying one about Brexit and its effects mate. Usmanov is going to be high on a hit list and the net is closing in on Trump.

Do you know him? Because that is a pretty definite answer. Of course it could be your opinion and that's cool but it sounds like a statement of knowledge and fact. So, how do you know the detailed financial planning of Usmanov? Just checking, can you also let us know how Usmanov has structured his global wealth and where it is invested? I'd be interested to know and seems like you are all over it.

But on what basis would they not ratify it under? You just admitted yourself he's broken no rules...

My guess is that there will be a lot of political pressure to cut Usmanov out of the frame of British civic life. Same as with Abramovic. These people are an embarrassment in the soft war against Putin's Russia and there will not be any leg ups for them to the top of any football club. I believe wholeheartedly that Usmanov was pushed from Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.