Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

"global partnerships consultant"

He's quite literally gone...

"Uncle Uzzy, can your company give some sponsorship money to Everton please."

Oh hello. Well if you need convincing still about Usmanovs direct involvement, I'd say that's it.He has a proxy working in the club haha.

Oh hello. Well if you need convincing still about Usmanovs direct involvement, I'd say that's it.He has a proxy working in the club haha.
The Esk’s headline on twitter. Women team receives investment and leadership boost. No Usmanov in the headline

Surely he has to finally except Usmanov’s involvement

Sorry who? I'm not on twitter anymore.
Just a Everton fan on twitter calls himself the Esk, was on here a few years ago. He has a a podcast on Everton’s business matters and a blog. Very clued up on financial side of football.

But has been saying for 3yrs that Usmanov is not involved witt Everton and never will be.
Was saying things like he will never be able to sell his 30% in Arsenal and Kronke would never buy his stale , which obviously then happened.

Doesn’t like being proved wrong. Will still probably tell you now, Usmanov isn’t involved and never will be.

he's deffo in, just not publicly yet. why else would his business throw money at us the way it is doing. it is kinda a clever way around FFP when you think of it, he throwing money at us and on paper isn't a owner. where as City sponsoring themselves we aint he still seems like a 3rd party to the outside world.

Status
Not open for further replies.