Upper Bullens - Season Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellisefc0597

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Ive got my first season as a season ticket holder starting on Saturday. Im sitting in UB 5 Row D, its classed as an restricted view seat on the seat viewer thing it looks like theres a big post 4 rows in front of me. Anyone sat round here before and know what its like?

UB 5 towards the Gwldays Street. It’s Row D seat 240, so the post is like 4 rows in front of me just unsure of how bad it’d be. I’ve sat behind posts before but not that close I don’t think so I’ve always been able to turn my head around it.

It's easier to see around the posts the further back you are in my opinion.

Had a row 2 seat there once and the view was awful. Half the p.e. goal and a big part of the pitch was near impossible to see.

I now prefer the paddock. Better view (at the back), more space under the stand and much better facilities.

Just stick it out, then ask to move next season.

I had restricted view in Upper G last season. Couldn't see any of the park end goal.

Soon as I renewed I asked to move seats, they put me on a waiting list then got back in touch giving my preference of near the back of Park end

Worst view I ever had was in the Family Enclosure 2nd row - didn't realise how much the pitch sloped up and down.

Behind a post in UB5 is one of my go-to seats (unless the away fans have released UB2) if I'm travelling over and trying to choose from the limited selection. Somebody posted a pic of it the other day - it's the same pillar as your one, just that I've been behind it in the front row a couple of times. Wasn't bad at all and D shouldn't be that much worse. The ticketing thing should give you a fair idea (if you have Priority Access then 239D is still open and you can see what it looks like).

Seat was fine. Post was blocking a small section of penalty box which was easy to see round!

Good result as well.. thoughts on Keane? Didn't play well enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.