United Screening At Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickD

Player Valuation: £1.5m
United Screening At Goodison – News Archive – News – evertonfc.com – The Official Website of Everton Football Club

Not travelling to Old Trafford?

Want to see David Moyes' boys in action in comfort and also in the company of a Blues legend?
Well, look no further...
We are screening the game live at Goodison Park on Saturday November 21 and joining us will be former Everton star Graham Stuart.
Graham will be doing a question & answer session and providing some expert post-match analysis.
Your ticket is £7.50 and includes a portion of chicken curry and rice, a free pint and admission to the Alex Young Suite.
The lounge opens at 4pm with the game kicking off at 5.30pm and a cash bar is available throughout.
Tickets are sure to sell out so get in quick and book on 0151 530 5251.

Sounds great, nothing better than a curry washed down with Larger, although don't think there will be anything to celebrate afterwards

Think it maybe best staying at home watching it (cringing) behind the sofa

Hope am wrong thou!

Looks like a good deal that for you locals.

*waves extrabet.com flag

Get your student thumb working and hitch a lift, get off your bum and get here Rodders

As Mr GOT says it is worth the money, it is just to meet LCAB mate;)

Get your student thumb working and hitch a lift, get off your bum and get here Rodders

As Mr GOT says it is worth the money, it is just to meet LCAB mate;)

I'd love to monts but it's so impractical!! The train from Norwich takes over 5 hours and costs a bomb. Then I'd have to find a room for the night as well. Don't think my student loan could handle it :eek:

I'd love to monts but it's so impractical!! The train from Norwich takes over 5 hours and costs a bomb. Then I'd have to find a room for the night as well. Don't think my student loan could handle it :eek:

If you can we'll put you up...............................now get that thumb working:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.