Unhappy Fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrD

Player Valuation: £10m
Having spent lots of time around various types of Everton supporters who all give different levels of support to the club,

Can anyone here understand and back the fans who claim to have 'Had It' with Everton?

I hear loads of fans moaning about the way Moyes and the team go about big games or even just the start of the season with a weak frame of mind, and after witnessing all this some fans really have had enough of it all.

Anyone here getting close to keeping your distance until things improve or do you believe in supporting the team no matter what?

Not my beliefs just asking.

I'm one of those people who have had it with Everton.

But I'll still go home and away no matter what.

I've had enough of Moyes and his tactics but I'm still gonna support the team fully next season. Got my season ticket and I'll go to several away games.

Ive had more than enough of Everton, but will still continue to support the team in the blind faith that Moyes can be given some money to spend.

It's not a choice..........It's in your blood .........we r not chelsea or city or united........we don't just sing when were winning..... we are in it for the long haul........ win or lose through thick or thin ...WE ARE EVERTON !!!

It would be easy to say after Saturday that I've had enough. Actually I have, and now can't wait until the end of the season. However I will continue to support the team for the rest of the season, have a break in the summer and then come August I will be rarin to get to Goodison all over again. Thats the way it is and always has been. It just hurts more at the moment and for me it felt like 1986 all over again (even though that was a Final). At least in 1986 it was the last game of the season. Last Friday I was looking forward to the trip to Wembley, and was optimistic about facing United the following week. Now I dreadin it! How one bad experience can change your outlook ay!!

I have been a regular match attendee at Goodison since the 1970s.

Many the time I have said "never again" or "that's me finished".

I said it again on Saturday.

But you know what?

I ain't even kidding myself.

Already I am looking forward to watching the United game on TV and going to the last two home games this season.

And from May 11th I will count down the days until August when it starts all over again.

When all is said and done, I would rather have had the shenanigans of the weekend than going out against Fulham in the fourth round.

Moyes can **** off for all I care about him but if, as I suspect, he is there for the next ten years then I wil be there along with him, every painful step of the way.

Because it is part of what I am.

COYB.

Whenever I see someone in the red I always wonder what they've done wrong...

Care to explain?
If you're commenting on the little red block under my name then i have no idea what it equates to. Maybe because i don't post much? no idea really. Wonder if anyone can share it with me.

If you're commenting on the little red block under my name then i have no idea what it equates to. Maybe because i don't post much? no idea really. Wonder if anyone can share it with me.
Go on 'settings' and explain to me what you see...

Hmm..something about reputation. Due to me stating that Arteta wasn't as good as the media said he was. Stupid system that. My opinion is as valid as the rest of them.

Maybe it's the Adult in me that thinks if i disagree with someone i tell them and not fiddle around with a reputation button!

Status
Not open for further replies.