Underrated Everton Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arteta2391

Player Valuation: £30m
Players you enjoyed watching, but the manager never really chose them as starters...

I'm going to start with Bily and Nuno Valentes(sort of)

521778802-soccer-barclays-premier-league-everton-v-aston-villa-goodison-park.jpg

58572.jpg

Andy Johnson for me. Really good striker on his day who scored some really memorable goals. Ultimately I felt suffered because of Moyes' style of play and was let go a bit too soon.

Phillip Neville. I kid he was awful.

I hated him more than any other Everton player for about 3 seasons. So frustrating offering nothing. Lob wedge of a right foot...I was so ruined by his play.

More anger in me than any other player...by a wide margin. Fkin useless...shoulda been subbed after the 1st minute cause you knew he'd offer nothing.

I hate Neville BTW.

*done in by the white text monster...koff @Kiwi

I hated him more than any other Everton player for about 3 seasons. So frustrating offering nothing. Lob wedge of a right foot...I was so ruined by his play.

More anger in me than any other player...by a wide margin. Fkin useless...shoulda been subbed after the 1st minute cause you knew he'd offer nothing.

I hate Neville BTW.

*done in by the white text monster...koff @Kiwi

explain this then

Controversial this one..........McGeady.

I still reckon that lad is much better than he has shown for us recently, although I reckon that's been said about him all his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.