Unai Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cultural differences, not racism
I remember I was driving somewhere in Latin America while all that was going on and went past a garage in the middle of nowhere called El Negrito.

I slammed on and she was going nuts and reversed rar back up before bounced out to take photos of the it with me Lolling in front of it.

Sent it to all my kopite mates and they were fuming as they were getting called all sorts of racists at the time back home.

Also had a Uruguayian hair dresser at the time who said it was sound to use that term but I blagged and told everyone he said it was pure racist arl arse.

EV-ER-TON.

Sevilla coach Unai Emery: "Who knows if I will have an opportunity to play another Copa del Rey final?

"Barcelona need the title because they live off them, but our desire is our way to win.

"In which aspect are we favourites? In desire. Why? Because we have had this chance few times.

"How many times have Barcelona won the cup? Many times. Us? No. For us to play the final is a gift and we will open it with tremendous happiness.

3c8e2079-4605-4dec-8f5f-53730e2a6ba6.jpg

Sevilla coach Unai Emery: "Who knows if I will have an opportunity to play another Copa del Rey final?

"Barcelona need the title because they live off them, but our desire is our way to win.

"In which aspect are we favourites? In desire. Why? Because we have had this chance few times.

"How many times have Barcelona won the cup? Many times. Us? No. For us to play the final is a gift and we will open it with tremendous happiness.

3c8e2079-4605-4dec-8f5f-53730e2a6ba6.jpg

Sounds like a knobhead

Do you think we can bring the director of football from Seville as well- over 700 scouts apparently!

Status
Not open for further replies.