Ukraine invasion and the sanction of Oligarchs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comments from a Russian associate on the events, note how Russia sees it,
“the Ukraine is a recently established sovereign state ex Soviet republic that’s why there is tension in the area, pretty much like the UK/US created Israel it’s caused problems ever since.
It’s a problem the west created and putting NATO into the Ukraine it is similar to the Cuba missile crisis, so what’s the difference”
That’s the feedback

You're an actual idiot mate.

You keep hating on our unofficial owner because he's an oligarch.

Well guess what - most billionaires / multi national corporations are not squeaky clean.

Instead of virtue signalling maybe boycott football all together when you have the likes Qatar buying the world cup on the back of human slaves dying building stadiums and TV companies like bein sports propping up the 20 PL clubs accounts.

You wont though - neither will anyone on here shaking their fists at the clouds to look super liberal.

You keep hating on our unofficial owner because he's an oligarch.

Well guess what - most billionaires / multi national corporations are not squeaky clean.

Instead of virtue signalling maybe boycott football all together when you have the likes Qatar buying the world cup on the back of human slaves dying building stadiums and TV companies like bein sports propping up the 20 PL clubs accounts.

You wont though - neither will anyone on here shaking their fists at the clouds to look super liberal.

You're celebrating Usmanov you fickle knobhead - despite being fully aware of his ties to the Putin regime that's putting millions of innocent lives at risk.

That basis of your opinion is sheer ignorance, a real 'well it doesn't affect me so I don't care'.

And if they don't China goes into Taiwan, Japan & Australia defend them and all whilst Putin keeps moving forward. Scary times. Moldova? Georgia? I doubt it ends in the Ukraine. Bullies never stop until made to do so.
Makes you wonder why we pay billions for our nuclear deterrent when things like this happen. Putin's not bothered about sanctions.

What would make him sit up and take notice?

You're celebrating Usmanov you fickle knobhead - despite being fully aware of his ties to the Putin regime that's putting millions of innocent lives at risk.

That basis of your opinion is sheer ignorance, a real 'well it doesn't affect me so I don't care'.
Tbf before the last few days he thought an oligarch was a large flightless bird.

As it stands kenwright will be running to his bank with suitcases and a private jet to the cayman Islands

Poor bloke. Gets a payday from one of putin's back scratchers

Status
Not open for further replies.