Trouble after the Cardiff game

Status
Not open for further replies.

18Chris87

Player Valuation: £750k
I haven't heard anything on here, but there was some fighting or arguments going on after the game near where the home/away coaches usually pick up, I myself got out quickly but I saw a few everton and cardiff fans trying to join in a mass brawl, anyone know what started it? I saw a man holding on to a woman who shoved him to the ground, then suddenly it kicked off?

I haven't heard anything on here, but there was some fighting or arguments going on after the game near where the home/away coaches usually pick up, I myself got out quickly but I saw a few everton and cardiff fans trying to join in a mass brawl, anyone know what started it? I saw a man holding on to a woman who shoved him to the ground, then suddenly it kicked off?[/QUOTE]
Seen that fella on the floor then them tits started trying to kick off all bladdered and some fella got ko'd don't know whether he was a blue or not though!

Didn't see anything mate. Spoke to a couple of Cardiff fans in The Valley and they were sound to be fair to them.

Some Cardiff fans were vile yesterday in fact, which is why they weren't serving them at half time.
They treated the staff terribly who were serving them, giving them abuse for some reason.
I'm sure there were some sound Cardiff fans just coming for the game, but the others ruined it for them.

It was full of Danny Dyers outside....massive bunch of embarrassing cocks. Not seen that at GP for long time.

Yep it happened just near to their coaches. One Everton fan got sparked out just in front of me and I think I might of been next if it wasn't for the Police stepping in quickly. They let the culprits go though. Few young kids in tears and it probably ruined the day for them

From what I saw a group of about 30 Cardiff fans were starting on 1 Everton fan, I didn't see any Everton fans other than this guy getting involved. To be honest these Cardiff fans were ignoring most of our fans walking past so it must been something this guy said. But it was ridiculous for these fans to start a fight 30-1.

It seems to be a bit regular , having a bit of aggro from fans of promoted teams, remember last season against Q P R someone was stabbed on Priory road.

Cardiff are scum. Known for their hooligan element. One of their old chairmen was close to them and actually employed them at the club.

Welsh behaviour when sheep are not close to hand has been a well-studied subject since the Industrial Revolution (and consequent urbanisation). They are NOT good travellers to urban environments.

has their been violence any time everton have played swansea?

remember walking back from the reverse fixture in cardiff and could hear two blues saying on the phone they'd heard fellow toffees had been jumped from behind. cardiff have always had a scummy away following - it won't change.

When and where did this happen. I caught the 19 bus outside goodison park at 17:15 and did not see anything.

has their been violence any time everton have played swansea?

remember walking back from the reverse fixture in cardiff and could hear two blues saying on the phone they'd heard fellow toffees had been jumped from behind. cardiff have always had a scummy away following - it won't change.
Always found swansea to be a far friendlier city than cardiff

Cardiff are scum. Known for their hooligan element. One of their old chairmen was close to them and actually employed them at the club.

Witnessed them first hand at Bristol City v Cardiff games. Not that Bristol are any angels mind you.

As some of you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.