Trivia Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's three questions left to get.

Post war goalkeeper who never let in a goal for us.

Post war goalkeeper with the highest percentage of cleansheets to games (from players with 30 plus games).

And current league team we've played in the league but not either of the cups.

Stumped me, to be honest.

Post war goalkeeper who never let in a goal for us. Its not that one about Pat Jennings is it?

Post war goalkeeper with the highest percentage of cleansheets to games (from players with 30 plus games). Jimmy O'Neill

And current league team we've played in the league but not either of the cups. Bury

Any good?

It is Northampton.

For the record there are also 13 teams in the Football League Everton have never played in a competitive fixture - three joined the FL pre-war, one in the 1970s, two in the 1990s and the other 7 after 2000. All thirteen are presently in the 1st or 2nd Divisions.

We have played QPR in the FA Cup in 1950 (and maybe on other occasions).

Last edited:

Post war goalkeeper who never let in a goal for us.

Post war goalkeeper with the highest percentage of cleansheets to games (from players with 30 plus games).

And current league team we've played in the league but not either of the cups.

Not O'Neill, Not Jennings (he didn't play for us). Both answers in the right eras (respectively). BTW John Ruddy is not correct as I asked for a player that had started a game for us.

Last edited:
Right - off now. Tomorrow's little teaser is:

Leon Osman has scored (for Everton) against 15 current Premier League teams - which four teams does he need to score against to make a full set.

Status
Not open for further replies.