Transparency

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Curran effect

Player Valuation: £25k
Watching some of our supporters and victor anichebe on the sports news being interviewed.the transparency issue was mentioned.this is true.I get emails from the club with surveys with answers to choose.this is wrong as you aren’t asking the right questions cos you won’t like the answers.this situation has gone on long enough and it’s not just our club.example who has signed the players is it the manager of the time or brands or previously Walsh.we would like to know why we pay 27M for Tosun top Turkish league and international player who got about 6 games or something then basically being paid to warm the bench on match day or the treatment room.14M for Niasse the lad was keen but no chance why buy him.my personal favourite Iwobi 27m-35M you are taking the….I refer to what’s happens in the PL era as the pantomime.It’s drama all the time and we aren’t told why.Why did Barkeley a local lad leave in such a poor manner.was it to do with managers attempting to turn him into something he wasn’t.was it to do with the city centre assault.was it the same as ourselves dissatisfied with running of the club.we should be told he looks bad the way he left.if it’s down to him he’s a big boy now with all the trappings of a PL footballer then the club should tell us or he should tell us why he left and stop treating us with such contempt.This goes on and on Gary Speeed R.I.P. he left under a cloud at the time.a passionate blue.Informed of nothing and sick of the pantomime.Even Walter Smith R.I.P. this is the friggin manager of the time didn’t know Duncan was being sold behind his back.It was only the fact Duncan and Walter had made this public or we wouldn’t have been told about that.I could go on and on.start being transparent with the fans.

Watching some of our supporters and victor anichebe on the sports news being interviewed.the transparency issue was mentioned.this is true.I get emails from the club with surveys with answers to choose.this is wrong as you aren’t asking the right questions cos you won’t like the answers.this situation has gone on long enough and it’s not just our club.example who has signed the players is it the manager of the time or brands or previously Walsh.we would like to know why we pay 27M for Tosun top Turkish league and international player who got about 6 games or something then basically being paid to warm the bench on match day or the treatment room.14M for Niasse the lad was keen but no chance why buy him.my personal favourite Iwobi 27m-35M you are taking the….I refer to what’s happens in the PL era as the pantomime.It’s drama all the time and we aren’t told why.Why did Barkeley a local lad leave in such a poor manner.was it to do with managers attempting to turn him into something he wasn’t.was it to do with the city centre assault.was it the same as ourselves dissatisfied with running of the club.we should be told he looks bad the way he left.if it’s down to him he’s a big boy now with all the trappings of a PL footballer then the club should tell us or he should tell us why he left and stop treating us with such contempt.This goes on and on Gary Speeed R.I.P. he left under a cloud at the time.a passionate blue.Informed of nothing and sick of the pantomime.Even Walter Smith R.I.P. this is the friggin manager of the time didn’t know Duncan was being sold behind his back.It was only the fact Duncan and Walter had made this public or we wouldn’t have been told about that.I could go on and on.start being transparent with the fans.
One word...

Kenright.

Agree with everything you said but leave a space after a full stop ffs

Look, straight away, a significant amount of teams have transparency in the league, and their relationships are positive (by large).

I look at Brentford, Watford (recently as yesterday, their CEO, praised their fans for their better efforts as a team), Leicester, Leeds, Aston Villa, Crystal Palace off the top of my head all interact with their fan base.

They listen, they want to engage and make the fan experience better, they value their fans.

Our club is a joke. It started spiralling really when Alan Myers was appointed, we did loads for the fans (Blue Crimbo, and some naff media gimmicks) to give engagement, he left, randomly and we’ve never recaptured.

Since then, we’ve done nothing to re-engage fans, including appointing Allardyce and Koeman, removing in person AGMs, increasing season tickets, ignoring fans.

Let’s face it, the club has clung to a new stadium and we’ve neglected fans, the squad and everything we stand for.

It’s an embarrassment. For a club who stuck with the monicker “The People’s club” for nearly 15 years, we’re literally anything but now.

Status
Not open for further replies.