Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

why we taking this boy andrade on loan from river plate? is it to get him ready for spurs like we did with dier?
Maybe we can only loan because he's not a full international yet (work permit reasons maybe). They have weird rules about south American players if they're not established. However they never seem to apply to big clubs like Chelsea and United.

Someone posted that Honda was linked to us again. I'd take him. A poster on here a few days ago said we needed to sign players with potential or had potential and need it brought back out of them. The latter would be the case for Honda and I think Bobby could get him back to top form.

Just watch us get a shifty 2-1 win at home to Watford with Lukaku and Coleman both netting in the first half and them scoring from a header with 10 to go, a week later we play a defensive style 4-3-3 and scrape a 1-0 at saint marys with a fine stellar defensive display and some dangerous counter attacking.
Then we add 3 new faces to the squad to give them a morale boosting lift going into our tricky fixtures.
Bobbys got it sorted lads, don't panic
Windmills everywere
Why can't you be our manager? X

Maybe we can only loan because he's not a full international yet (work permit reasons maybe). They have weird rules about south American players if they're not established. However they never seem to apply to big clubs like Chelsea and United.
Perhaps we should stop referring to other clubs as big, more just rich i.e Chelsea, Man City etc

Status
Not open for further replies.