Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange window so far, started off brightly with 2 in fairly early, Gezza for 4m is an unreal piece of business, than we had the whole Scott Dann, Johnny Evans, Shakira, Mertens, that donkey that signed for West Ham, even a fleeting Payet, now whats left?

A big fat NOTHING.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We currently have Pienaar, Gezza, Mirallas, McGeady and anybody that clueless clown thinks can play on the wing, numbers wise, its probably ok, quality and fitness concerns must be looked at towards McGeady and Pienaar tho.
That's what I mean, quality wise we're a bit light. I mean Pienaar can still do it but if someone sneezes on him he slips a disc. McGeady is useful at beast, and Deulofeu is still a bit of an unknown quantity. We've only really got Mirallas who we can rely on, and he's a bit injury prone.

That's what I mean, quality wise we're a bit light. I mean Pienaar can still do it but if someone sneezes on him he slips a disc. McGeady is useful at beast, and Deulofeu is still a bit of an unknown quantity. We've only really got Mirallas who we can rely on, and he's a bit injury prone.
Having said this I think Cleverly may play a similar role to Pienaar in some games.

It's just the typical Everton way. Build us up with expectations of a potentially good window, before ultimately letting us down.

That's not true at all. We usually leave it until the last minute, don't get anyone good because we're incompetent, and then go with what we've got.

It's just the typical Everton way. We self-delude with inflated expectations of world class signings, watch then go to clubs that actually tendered bids for them, before ultimately crying in our tea until deadline day when we smash refresh for 24 hours and wade through gifs and photoshops to find we've signed 3 people never mentioned all Summer.

Fixed

I'd rather us sell Kone to Skem United for a tenner than have him here. If we don't sign another striker and Lukaku gets a bad injury I'm off to get into the darts or something.

Di marzio saying ramos to palace. Weren't we in for him last season? Must be better than kone.

I think he'd be a good signing for us, was highly rated when he went to Dortmund but I'm not sure how he's done there.

I think he'd be a good signing for us, was highly rated when he went to Dortmund but I'm not sure how he's done there.

6 scored in 29 appearances (973 minutes).

3 were in Champions League.

So 3 in 18 appearances league (717 minutes).

Ratio of 1 in 239 minutes.

At Hertha, 65 in 176 (13,971 minutes).

Ratio of 1 in 215 minutes.

If by some divine miracle that Amy is right about Ashley Williams, I'd deffo take him.

This is what it's came to ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.