Transfer Rumour : Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPauloxD

Player Valuation: £950k
Something that has just been published online.

Everton-back-in-for-Rangers-ace-Nikica-Jelavic. Its on the suns website, cant post a link as im a newbie to the site..

Sounds like a good option..

he kind of fits the bill for the sort of striker we are looking for, big, powerful, good in the air, and likes a goal....he's impresed me when ive watched him, but i suppose this is a whole different kettle of fish down here

Something that has just been published online.

Everton-back-in-for-Rangers-ace-Nikica-Jelavic. Its on the suns website, cant post a link as im a newbie to the site..

Sounds like a good option..

i though the RS were the ones in for him, wouldn't be gone on him plus they would want to much cash for him
hard to judge a player that scores goals in the SPL if you went on goals up there Gary Hooper would be off to Real Madrid
next summer i rather have Hooper than Jelavic.

Your looking 9-10M for this guy especially if there's more than 1 club involved.

Seems a v. Good option but can't see it happening tbh

Your looking 9-10M for this guy especially if there's more than 1 club involved.

Seems a v. Good option but can't see it happening tbh

They knocked back 8M on deadline day!

I've been much happier in life in general since I've cut out Newsnow. The amount of pure cock posted by websites just trying to get attention drove me mad.

He's decent and would cost money....therefore won't be joining us.

One thing is for sure, Jelavic is too good for the Scottish leagues.

just rubbish paper talk we are skint its two years since we spent cash, maybe Rodwell is sold then
we might have cash to splash around.

Status
Not open for further replies.