Tranmere vs Everton Ticket News - Tues July 22, kick off 19:45 - Match All Ticket, No Cash Admission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people flapping, I've been there quite a few times for friendlies and we have never come close to taking 5000 there, and they won't come close to selling out either so tickets in their end won't be an issue.

Last time i went Tranmere was that free game, the replay from the weekend game that was called off after some bell climbed up the floodlights pylon.

We've got 3,900 according to the OS, and it shows how they will be allocated:

PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY
TRANMERE ROVERS v EVERTON
PRENTON PARK
TUESDAY 22ND JULY
KICK OFF 7:45PM

In order for supporters to receive credit for attending away games this season the customer reference number of each attending supporter must be given at the point of sale.

Credits for attending away games will not be applied retrospectively under any circumstances.

We have received an allocation of 3,900 tickets, the prices of which are as follows:

Adults - £10.00
Over 65 - £7.00
17-22 - £7.00
Under 17 - £5.00

Please note that with any concessionary tickets purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.

All tickets are subject to availability and away games need to have been played to count towards a credit.

Tickets will go on sale to:

14/15 Season Ticket Holders with 6+ Barclays Premier League away credits from last season on Friday 11th July from 8:00am
14/15 Season Ticket Holders with 3+ Barclays Premier League away credits from last season on Monday 14th July from 8:00am
All 14/15 Season Ticket Holders on Wednesday 16th July from 8:00am
Any remaining tickets will go on general sale on Friday 18th July from 8:00am

Tickets can be purchased online, over the telephone on 0871 663 1878* or in person at the Park End Ticket Office.

*Booking fees apply.

For directions to the Prenton Park, please click here.

Admission to Tranmere’s summer fixture against Everton will be just £10 for Adults, £7 for Seniors (65+) and Young Persons (17-22) and £5 for Under-17s.
The pre-season friendly takes place on Tuesday 22 July, kick off 7.45pm and is one of only two games Roberto Martinez’s Premier League squad will be playing in Merseyside before the 2014-15 campaign kicks off.
The whole ground will be open for the match, with Tranmere fans in the Main Stand, Paddocks and Kop Stand and the away fans situated in the Cowshed Stand and Johnny King Stand.
Tranmere manager Rob Edwards said: “It’s a fantastic game for us to look forward to.
“I’m sure the players will all be really up for the game and it will be a good challenge for them.
“I expect it’s a match the fans will look forward to as well and I’m sure there will be a big crowd here for it.”
The match is all ticket and no cash admission will be available on the turnstiles.
Admission:
Adults £10
Seniors (65+), Young Persons (17-22) £7
Under-17s £5
Suite admission:
Tranmere Suite: Adults £14, Under-17s £7
Vice Presidents Suite: Adults £16, Under-17s £8
Dixie Dean Suite: Adults £20, Under-17s £10
Tranmere Suite, Vice Presidents’ Suite and Dixie Dean Suite season ticket holders will be admitted free of charge.
Match tickets will be on sale from the Club Shop and from www.trfctickets.co.uk from Wednesday 9 July.

Read more at http://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/new...ssion-070714-1720996.aspx#cTaX2fLM8IIfeBGH.99
Taken from Tranmere's club site.

Where's best to go on the train? Im reading that Rock Ferry and Birkenhead Central are a similar sort of distance, but where will most Blues be getting off?

Not normally one for the train for shorter trips, but given how much Ill pay for the tunnel and parking and I can get the train from Ormskirk cheaper, definitely worth it in this case.

Where's best to go on the train? Im reading that Rock Ferry and Birkenhead Central are a similar sort of distance, but where will most Blues be getting off?

Not normally one for the train for shorter trips, but given how much Ill pay for the tunnel and parking and I can get the train from Ormskirk cheaper, definitely worth it in this case.

Rock Ferry mate. I've been to Tranmere a few times previously and that station seems the nearest. About a 10 minute walk from the station.

Status
Not open for further replies.