Train travel to Villa 2nd May 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJT

Player Valuation: £150k
If anyone is going from Liverpool Lime Street, it looks like trains are terminating at Crewe then a bus service to Wolverhampton then train to Witton or Birmingham New St & same for the return. You can go from Chester via Wolverhampton & avoid Crewe.

iam getting the London bound virgin to Nuneaton and the train to new st from there.
getting national express back as its even worse,as you have to go via shrewsbury and chester,nightmare tbh.

Chester to Brum New Street 11.35 / 13.28 - no changes

New Street to Chester 19.23 / 21.21 - no changes

£21.90 (without a card).

Which pub in Birmingham and/or around the ground will our fans mainly be going to? First away game traveling on my own (n)

Which pub in Birmingham and/or around the ground will our fans mainly be going to? First away game traveling on my own (n)
The Barn Social club about 5min walk from the ground .from Witton station walk away from the ground towards Erdington the club is on the right about half mile (it sits back off the road up a driveway).always full of blues .

Just reading some of your letters and how difficult it is to get to away games these days. DOES OUR CLUB REALLY APPRECIATE YOU, why don't
they have a free lottery for you, send in your match ticket receipt, let the club draw it out every Fortnight/Month 1 X £500, for the true supporters
who travel the country for us. I don't think £500 would break the bank, after all, I suppose Alcaraz must get that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.