Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the match and thought we were well worth a point after a disastrous start. The most pleasing aspect is we stuck at and the press we implemented was excellent.
The most disappointing aspect is that our finishing is woeful and some players were more guilty than others. DCL being played through and taking too much time to get his shot off and then a great heading opportunity which hit his shoulder. Harrison drove me up the wall and can have no complaints for being subbed.
I thought the DCL goal was good in real time but I think it was a foul on review, albeit a soft one, and would be annoyed if that was the other way around.
Can someone enlighten me on the second half touchline altercation between McNeill and Spurs staff?

Upwards and Onwards.

Not at all bothered by today's performance. Annoyed with certain players like Patterson, Danjuma, and Harrison but effort certainly wasn't an issue. I'll give them that. I'm just annoyed with the league and their mafia tactics that happen every single week.
Annoyed with danjuma 🤣🤣🤣🤣 pathetic mate

Ever since the deduction and protest, we've had some of the most ridiculously inept refereeing performances I've seem. You could say it was ineptitude if there wasn't so many consecutively
From Guardian match report
“It is fair to say Everton have been on the wrong end of decisions from the authorities in recent weeks. They suffered again when Calvert-Lewin’s effort was pulled back. Vicario played Emerson into trouble and Gomes, who had replaced the injured Idrissa Gueye, robbed him – illegally, it would be decided. There was contact but it felt as though Emerson was looking for it. Are these the kind of borderline VAR interventions that we want?”

Yes maybe he could but he forces the keeper into a great save hit the bar and had another shot just over, he’s an attacking player, like McNeil and Harrison and he’s liked more dangerous in 20 minutes than them two all game
I agree with what you are saying, but I don't necessarily think those were the best decisions at that time in the game. I don't have anything against Danjuma personally, I would like to see him a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.